Pro Tip Video – Kitchen Transformation
We took on a project recently for a homeowner that had a grease on the kitchen stove while they were in the other room tending to the laundry. When they came back to finish the cooking, the whole stove was engulfed in flames, and it has started to creek into the ceiling.
Luckily, in this scenario the homeowner and their family didn’t experience any harm, but this could have been an even more serious situation. Fortunately our crew got right on top of the project and eliminated all of the damaged surfaces, replaced the stove, and made everything look like a fire had never happened in the first place.